IBX5980432E7F390 Have you read Summer reading - Walllup Share Any More On The Web

Have you read Summer reading


At the airport this weekend, I picked up a copy of The Fault in Our Stars, the story of a sixteen-year-old cancer patient named Hazel, who falls in love with a seventeen-year-old in her support group. The novel has been on the NYTimes bestseller list for a year and a half, so I might be the last person in the world to read it (have you?), but in the bookstore I started flipping through and couldn't stop. Although the premise is weighty, the writing is funny and compelling, and the dialogue is pitch perfect. (So often, dialogue sounds fake or overwritten.) All day I look forward to reading it, and it's a real page turner I'd highly recommend it for planes, beaches and general summer reading.
Have you read anything good lately? Any recommendations? I'd love to hear...

Berlangganan Untuk Mendapatkan Artikel Terbaru: